2020 Class Schedule
The ten days of training are broken into two five-day segments. Select the 10 day period that suits your schedule. 2020 Classes are listed below.
January 11- 15 and 25-29
April 6-10 and April 13-17
July 11-12, 18-19, 25-26, Aug 1-2, 8-9
June 22-26 and June 29 to July 3
October 2, 3, 9, 10, 16, 17, 23, 24, 30, 31
What Is Hypnosis Certification?
Some professional associations and trade groups self-monitor and evaluate the hypnosis industry. Some examples are: The National Guild of Hypnotists and The Council of Professional Hypnosis Organizations.
These governing agencies set baselines for what it takes for someone to practice hypnosis. To earn a certification, you must meet these basic guidelines (which is about 100 hours or more of coursework and in-person training).
When you pursue a certification course, you gain a whole host of relevant skills. A Certified Consulting Hypnotist learn:
- History of Hypnosis
- Suggestibility Tests
- Client Assessment
- Principles of Hypnosis
- Depth Stages of Hypnosis
- Induction and Dehypnotization Techniques
- Post-Hypnotic Suggestion
- Deepening and Relaxation Techniques
- Self Hypnosis Techniques
- Discussion of a Specific Method for Stress Reduction, Weight Loss, Pain Control
and Stop Smoking
- Laws and Ethics
- Scope of Practice
- Advanced Methods
- Rapid Inductions
- Age Regression
- Catalepsy or Similar Hypnotic Phenomenon
Certified Consulting Hypnosis Students will be working to:
- Demonstrate expertise in the subconscious mind
- Personalize hypnosis to help clients reach goals
- And utilize in-depth hypnotherapy techniques for stress relief, addiction, weight loss and much more
Are you ready to start the journey? Call 570-352-3048 or 570-253-0745 to reserve your spot. If you host at your location, you will get one free person certified as a hypnotist free of charge! Minimum class size is ten students.
Hypnosis Certification Class Fee
$1599 per person