Both confidence and self-esteem can be developed through confidence coaching either by yourself or with a coach. It may take some time to build upon your current confidence levels.
If you have Low Confidence and Self-Esteem, you may experience some of these characteristics:
- Social withdrawal
- Anxiety and emotional turmoil
- Lack of social skills
- Bouts of sadness
- Less social conformity
- Eating disorders
- Inability to accept compliments
- An Inability to see yourself realistically...to be fair to yourself
- Accentuating the negative
- Exaggerated concern over what you imagine other people think
- Treating yourself badly but NOT other people
- Worrying whether you have treated others badly
- Reluctance to take on challenges
- Reluctance to put yourself first or anywhere
- Reluctance to trust your own opinion
- Expecting little out of life for yourself
- Unable to enjoy and relax in situations that you’d like to
- As if you haven’t got a sense of direction in life
Is low confidence and self-esteem keeping you from living the life you've always dreamed of?
Many times my clients say they are sorry they wasted so much time NOT pursuing their goals. Before they came, they perceived the roadblocks to their success as insurmountable. After they achieve success, they realize that the suffering was needless and they not only achieve the desired outcome, but they are now equipped with tools to achieve more. Whether you are looking to have more self-confidence for social relationships, your career or life in general, an increase of confidence will give you the ability to achieve more.
Suffering from low confidence and self-worth can be debilitating, but these qualities can both be developed with the help of confidence coaching. As a Coach, I come equipped with the tools and techniques to help you develop your confidence and self-belief. Confidence coaching is designed to help you raise your self image and create a positive outlook on life, starting from within. Coaching sessions will challenge your the current beliefs that you have about yourself, boost your self-esteem and help you build a strong and positive self-image.
How does it work?
Our initial visit is to discuss where you are and where you want to be. Then we make a plan for implementing your goals. As a Coach, I help you plan, make use of your strengths, help you to remove obstacles to success and together we create a path to your vision.
You are the person that takes action steps towards the goals. The amount of time it takes will depend on your dedication, commitment and how fast you achieve the steps to your goals. Our coaching sessions are for organization and clarification of desired outcome.
Tools For Success
We may use some or all of the following tools during your session. Together we make an effective plan for your personal success.
- Goal Setting
- Motivational Coaching
- Positive Affirmations
- Emotional Freedom Technique
- Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Thought Stopping
- Guided Imagery
- Elimination of Negative Self-Talk
- Positive Suggestions for Self-Empowerment
- Hands-on Healing
- Law of Attraction
- Self-Awareness Exercises