If you have Low Confidence and Self-Esteem, you may experience some of these characteristics:
- Social withdrawal
- Anxiety and emotional turmoil
- Lack of social skills
- Bouts of sadness
- Less social conformity
- Inability to accept compliments
- An Inability to see yourself realistically…to be fair to yourself
- Accentuating the negative
- Exaggerated concern over what you imagine other people think
- Treating yourself badly but NOT other people
- Worrying whether you have treated others badly
- Reluctance to take on challenges
- Reluctance to put yourself first or anywhere
- Reluctance to trust your own opinion
- Expecting little out of life for yourself
- Unable to enjoy and relax in situations that you’d like to
- As if you haven’t got a sense of direction in life
Suffering from low confidence and self-worth can be debilitating, but these qualities can both be developed with the help of confidence coaching. As a Coach, I come equipped with the tools and techniques to help you develop your confidence and self-belief. Confidence coaching is designed to help you raise your self image and create a positive outlook on life, starting from within. Coaching sessions will challenge your current beliefs that you have about yourself, boost your self-esteem and help you build a strong and positive self-image.
What is Confidence?
Confidence is a belief in yourself and your ability to meet life’s challenges and act accordingly. Being confident requires a realistic sense of your capabilities. You can build your confidence in many ways. Most of us have felt at one time or another that we could use more confidence.
Signs of Strong Self-Esteem
- Knows the difference between confidence and arrogance
- Is not afraid of feedback
- Does not people-please or seek approval
- Is not afraid of conflict
- Is able to set boundaries
- Is able to voice needs and opinions
- Is assertive, but not pushy
- Is not a slave to perfection
- Is not afraid of setbacks
- Does not fear failure
- Does not feel inferior
- Accepts who they are
The confident person is easily spotted and commands attention. But there’s a healthy balance between too little and too much self-worth. Here are some signs that an individual has the right does.
Confidence and self-esteem is important for you to reach your full potential in all areas. Work with our coaching program to achieve the results you want. We look forward to your contacting us to apply to work with us.
You can schedule your appointment by calling (570) 352 3048.
We may use one or more of the following during your session: life coaching, goal setting, hypnosis, self-hypnosis, visualization, guided imagery, EFT and NLP during your sessions.
Confidence Online Check-In Program
ONLY $150 per month
*ADDITIONAL OPTIONS AFTER INITIAL PROGRAM: We provide a Monthly Online Confidence and Self-Esteem Check-In to keep you on track. This is a weekly half-hour check in session to keep you focused and moving in the direction you desire after the initial program.